We supply, install and wire the electrical equipment, instrumentation and gas detection for electrical buildings & skids which includes analyzer shacks, pump houses, modules for industrial use. These electrical buildings and skids may need to be wired for non hazardous or hazardous area or need the appropriate approvals depending on the designation, we got you covered. We will wire all the motor starters, control stations, instruments, beacons, horns, exhaust fans, heaters, light fixtures, receptacles, transformers, junction boxes, local control panels and gas detection equipment. For the stand alone buildings we have the designs available for power distribution where client has to supply only one type of voltage connection to it and all the rest voltages levels will be taken care from that. Wiring available in EMT conduit, rigid conduit, tech cable and tray cable
Electrical buildings are housings for various electrical utility service equipment such as switchgear panels, power distribution panels. Power system- protection systems/ co-ordination/ relays etc., These buildings get their inputs, usually, from generators, and transformers and provide power distribution service to facilities. The first and foremost safety requirements for these buildings are grounding and lightning arrestors design.
Grounding Systems are passive systems used to establish an electrical potential reference point in an electrical system for the proper dissipation of energy in case of abnormal or transient conditions
The minimum information that must be included in the design for grounding are
- Type and location of grounding electrodes
- Bonding requirements
- Testing requirements
- Conductor material type, size and protection requirements
- Separate grounding systems, properly bonded, per code and use requirements
Lightning Protection Systems are passive systems used to protect building and structures from damage caused by lightning and static discharges. Items to be considered in the design or analysis of this system include the requirements of NFPA 780.
The minimum information that must be included in the design for lightning protection are
- Air terminals height and spacing
- Arrangement of Main and Down conductors
- Grounding points and spacing
- Testing requirements of grounds
The other items that matters the electrical buildings and skids are the as follows
- Aesthetics, Cost-Effective, Functional / Operational, Productive, Secure / Safe, Sustainable considerations
- Instrumented controls for the building such as detectors (for Fire/ Heat/ Smoke/ Gas), Access control, Fault Monitoring, Alarming systems (Strobe lights, Audible Horn)
- Communication systems such as telephone and network communication based on wired/ wireless/ Fiber optic medium
- HVAC systems for environment control inside the building
- If the skids are outdoor rated, then proper protections such as rain roof, enclosure, jackets, cooling fans, one in 100-year rain flood based mounting height selection
- Cable entry / exit and routing considerations depending on the voltage level.